Those people grate on my nerves.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Those people grate on my nerves.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Jon & Kate Plus 8 along with the Duggers need to stop having children.......geez.
At least the Duggars live debt-free and welfare-free, and did long before they had tv exposure. I have to give them credit there - I'll watch their show before I watch John & Kate plus their litter of money makers.
I'll add the McCaughey septuplets to the John & Kate category though.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
At least their not giving their kids up or putting them In trash cans.I think they all do pretty well raising their kids.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
my roommate's girlfriend is one of the babysitters on that show...she said that the broadcast company who runs that show (TLC?) pays for ANYTHING the family wants or needs, and that at first both parents were strongly against having TV cameras in their home, but they were extremely poor and the company offered loads of money
anyway, just an interesting story...
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
They must be doing something right. You all are talking about them. lol at all the hate
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They have a job...wonder what is wrong with them now?</div></div> Meaning the tv show? They don't hold outside jobs - they quit working.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The family's job is making the show and promoting it. They aren't living off the government and their kids appear happy and healthy. If I could be a stay at home mom and go on great vacations for free and all I had to do was let television cameras follow me around I would! It gets tiresome and irritating I'm sure, but give the people some credit. They are doing what they do and I'm sure they're securing the future for their children as well.
Bookmarks